“Florida Ready to Work provides an exciting opportunity for us to validate student preparedness for the 21st century workforce."
– Michael Lannon, Superintendent, St. Lucie County Public Schools
Florida Ready to Work enables us to align our curriculum with the skills needed to succeed in a meaningful career."
– Dr. Joseph Joyner, Superintendent, St. Johns County School District
“This program will help our students transfer to the world of work, while at the same time help them hone their academic skills.”
– Ophelia Sanders, Broward County Public Schools
“Florida Ready to Work is a win-win. It is helping us connect worker and employer. And it is nationally-recognized, which is incredibly important given the mobility of our workforce today.”
– Linda Sumlin, Workforce Development Board of Okaloosa and Walton Counties
“This program allows us to deliver on our promises to employers. Florida Ready to Work is helping us job match like never before.”
– Kim Tesch-Vaught, Gainesville Chamber of Commerce